Tomorrow (Wed., Sept. 7th) Apple plans to release new software most likely at the launch of the new iPhone on Wednesday. Here is a list of just some of the new changes in the new iOS 10.
- There is a new way to unlock your phone. Swiping to the right, will bring you to a newly designed notification center. Swiping to the left, will bring you to the camera app. If you don’t use the touch ID fingerprint feature you’ll press the home button instead of swiping.
- You can finally remove apples built in APPs. For example, the Apple Store, Find Friends, Pages, News, Reminders, Stocks, Weather, and Maps.
- You will now be able to receive calls from apps like WhatsApp or Facebook Messenger on the lockscreen.
- If you need more space you can remove music you haven’t played in a while on the go. Go to Settings, in settings >Music music >Optimize Storage. This applies to both the iPhone and the iPad.
- The Apple music APP got a major makeover.
- The iMessage APP has also been redesigned. Emojis are larger, you can draw pictures, and send disappearing messages.
- The theme of the alarm clock will be able to remind you when to go to bed.
- Your iPhone will automatically remember where you parked your car.
- The keyboard sound has changed. It sounds more like popping popcorn.
Like this Post? Share with friends and family .